For A Free Roofing Estimate In Louisville, Kentucky, Contact 1-800-Roofcare!
If your home has experienced leaks in its roofing system, contact Louisville’s roofing specialist at 1-800-Roofcare. For all of your home’s roof repairs, no matter the type of roofing material, our team of experienced professionals will locate any leak and repair any damage quickly and cost-efficiently.
What are the causes for the leaks in my home’s roof?
- Age – Age is a critical factor if your home’s roof has multiple leaks. Each type of roofing system has an expected serviceable age. Once your roof exceeds that period of time, different elements start to break down. If you have a shingled roof, the shingles could become more brittle causing pieces to break off, or edges could start to roll, exposing more of the underlayment. In all systems, wherever one kind of material meets another, is always a weak area. For example, wherever metal flashing meets asphalt roofing, that area, over time, will become a weak link in your home’s effort to keep water from entering your home.
- Storm Damage – Wind, and heavy snow and rain will take a toll on the roof of your home. Wind will tear away at flashings and any loose coverings that your roof might have. Heavy rains will seek out the tiniest of openings and force itself into your home. Heavy snows can cause ice dams to form along your eaves, causing the water from the melted snow to force its way between shingles and into your home.
- Seams – Most homes have seams in the flashing system. These seams expand and contract with the temperature of the air, putting great stress on the adhesive and sealant that makes the seam waterproof. Once these leaks are found they usually can be easily fixed.
Why is 1-800-Roofcare the better choice for roof repair?
1-800-Roofcare has the skill and expertise to make repairs on a wide assortment of roofing materials. Our roofing teams are experienced, having served the greater Louisville area for many years. With that experience and expertise, we are able to make the needed repairs on nearly all the homes that we service. However, if your roof can no longer be repaired, or if the cost of the repairs that is currently needed plus anticipated repairs is excessive, we will recommend that you replace your home’s roofing system. Over time, a new roof can be a better financial decision than repeatedly having to repair an older roof.
What types of roofing materials does 1-800-Roofcare offer?
- Asphalt Shingles – This system is the most common system in the Louisville area. A layer of asphalt is combined with a fiberglass base and cut into shingles that are approximately thirty-six inches by twelve inches. These shingles are covered with granules that allow the shingles to have a wide range of colors. The lifespan of this type of roofing system is up to twenty years, and tends to be the most economical.
- Metal – Metal roofs are the longest lasting roofs. The price will vary depending upon factors such as thickness of the metal and the degree of difficulty of the installation of the roof. If metal is an option a price comparison with other roofing materials should be done. Again, colors and design vary greatly.
- Tile – Tile is a popular option for it provides great eye appeal as well as great variety in design and color. The expense is usually greater than shingles, but the lifespan can reach thirty years or more.
How long will it take to repair my roof, and what will the cost be?
- Repairs – The length of time for a roof repair depends upon several factors. First would be how large an area is it that will need to be addressed. A small crack in a seam or a loose piece of flashing will take very little time. If we find that your roof needs a full replacement, then several days or more will be needed to complete the work. When our roofing specialist meets with you that can be determined.
- Cost – Cost, too, will vary widely. The size of the problem area as well as the type of roofing material will dictate much of the cost. Other factors that would be considered would be ease of access and the condition of the existing roof, both the exterior covering and the underlayment.
How do I contact 1-800-Roofcare for a free estimate?
- By Phone – Call 1-800-Roofcare and you will be connected to one of our representatives serving Louisville. The representative will answer all of your questions as well as gather needed information. An appointment will be set for one of our roofing specialists to meet with you at your home.
- By Email – Complete the form on this webpage and send it to us. We will be in contact with you. In a very short time, you will be on your way to having your home’s roofing problems resolved!
The Louisville affiliate of 1-800-Roofcare serves all of Jefferson County, including: